Virtual Celebration virtualcelebration.com
Integrating existing and proprietary social media applications, social gaming and e-commerce, Virtual Celebration aggregates an extremely engaged audience primed to purchase. The company is focused on both B-to-C and B-to-B opportunities.
- Launch highly successful branded marketing programs for Creative Memories (Home-Based Digital Scrapbooking Parties), Publishing Group of America (Relish and American Profile Garden Party and Cookie Swap), M&M Mars (Easter Jam), Parade Magazine (Pet Celebration), More Magazine (Virtual Reinvention Convention), and other top brands and service providers.
- Beta-testing a sales distribution network of Virtual Event Planners; recruit, train via webinars, and provide marketing support to women looking to leverage their own social networks (see vcathome.com).
- Minimize celebration acquisition costs by leveraging partner’s customers database, using social media creatively, implementing targeted contextual search programs, and incorporating viral marketing programs.
- Exceed 2 million page views in six months with consumer-driven birthday, anniversary, retirement, and holiday celebrations
- Establish fund-raising Virtual Art Show for Perkins School for the Blind increasing charitable donations by thousands of dollars.
- Achieve quadruple average time on site and average page view metrics in comparison to client’s own website traffic by integrating highly targeted social gaming with celebration content.
- Increase click through rates 200% via contextual advertising and user-generated content.
- Team operates completely remotely enabling the company to minimize overhead and maximize use of capital.