Terra Nova Direct terrranovadirect.com
Launch new products and developed innovative multi-channel consumer marketing programs to acquire new customers both online and offline using sophisticated targeting and segmentation strategies. Create digital strategies to transform traditional business models, develop integrated CRM/loyalty programs, and implement new digital technologies to improve bottom line results. Client examples:
Los Suenos (www.lsf.farm):
Los Suenos (www.lsf.farm):
- The largest Cannabis grow in Colorado located on 36 acres of rich farmland in Pueblo County, Colorado all organically grown.
- Creating and executing a B-2-B sales and marketing plan for the larger dispensaries in Colorado including web design, promotional programs and sales materials as an all organic farm.
- Operating in a Business Development role nurturing the large chains to introduce the benefits of outdoor growing as it relates to yield, consistency, potency, terpene profile and clarity.
- Converted American Greetings from one of the largest free Internet sites to a paid subscription business in six months. Acquired over 2 million auto-renewal subscribers contributing an incremental $40+ million in revenue annually.
- Managed an outsourced 25-person cross-functional team across operations, IT, marketing, merchandising and finance.
- Developed new lead generation program concepts for cemetery plot purchases and burial insurance based on customer-driven research in call center; completed audit of senior and baby-boomer customer segments.
- Evaluated and developed strategies for DRTV and related drive-to-web campaigns; adjusted budgets based on web/DRTV seasonality.
- Reduced customer acquisition costs 20% through direct channels and simultaneously gained market share from competitors for Intrawest, a leading North American ski resort/real estate powerhouse.
- Implemented leading edge multi-channel research, which led to major breakthroughs in identifying new skier segmentations. Incorporated results throughout Intrawest’s channels increasing bookings by 15% in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Managed start-up of soundsgood.com, selling digital audiobook downloads, by driving operations, IT and marketing team with limited resources. Handled relationship with Larry King's representatives for the launch of the digital business .
- Developed a proprietary sampling program in conjunction with Sony DADC, Random House and Meyers Parking resulting in 50,000 new audio-book listeners in the NYC area.
- Launched proprietary virtual book club via social media generating thousands of new digital downloaders.
Hoof Beat Media hoofbeatmedia.com
- Deliver affordable website development, social media and marketing services to small businesses (for profit and non-profit). Help entrepreneurs broaden their markets, acquire new customers/members, develop a brand strategy and increase their Internet presence.
- Initial clients focused on the equestrian market. Services successfully extended to education, art, non-profit, and entertainment industries including: Real Estate Innovations , Sisterhood of Travelling Bracelets and Daytona Beach Concert Band.
- Web clients include: soldonlakegeorge.com, sweetoakfarm.com, jtfarm.com, stratfordstables.com, marigotbayfarm.com, espfarm.com, and spycoastfarm.com