Launch new products, developed innovative multi-channel consumer marketing programs to acquire new customers both online and offline using sophisticated targeting and segmentation strategies. Create digital strategies to transform traditional business models, develop innovative integrated CRM/loyalty programs, integrate new digital technologies to improve bottom line results. Client examples:
- Converted www.americangreetings.com from one of the largest free Internet sites to a paid subscription business in six months. Acquired over 2 million auto-renewal subscribers contributing $40+ million in revenue annually.
- Managed on outsourced basis 25-person cross-functional team of operations, IT, marketing, merchandising and finance.
- Developed program concepts for cemetery plot purchases and burial insurance based on customer-driven research in call center; completed audit of senior and baby-boomer market segments.
- Evaluated and develop new strategies for DRTV program and related drive-to-web campaigns; changed budgets based on web/DRTV seasonality.
- Reduced costs 20% for acquiring customers through direct channels and simultaneously gained market share from competitors for Intrawest, a leading North American ski resort/real estate powerhouse.
- Implemented leading edge multi-channel research, which led to major breakthroughs in identifying new skier segmentations. Incorporated results throughout all Intrawest’s channels of distribution increasing bookings by 15% in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Managed start-up of soundsgood.com, digital audiobook downloads, by driving operations, IT and marketing team with limited resources. Handled relationship with Larry King spokesperson for the launch of the digital business .
- Developed a proprietary sampling program in conjunction with Sony DADC, Random House and Meyers Parking resulting in 50,000 new audio-book listeners in the NYC area.
- Launched proprietary virtual book club via social media generating thousands of new digital downloaders.